Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"cuz I don't want to let you go"

As you can see, my posts are all about reflection. I have this song stuck in my head and the same line plays over and over and over again. While I am singing it in my head, and hearing it at work, I find myself thinking of one person. It saddens me too, I know that we weren't the best for each other, but ever since I ran into him last week, I can't get him out of my head. To me, he was my world. Yes, we had many troubling areas throughout the duration of our relationship and I know that you cannot change a single person. But if I had the power to change one person it would be him, because his love was the best, and it was me who tore us apart in a sense. We ended because I made the decision to further my education, and do what I love doing. I thought that there was a way to bring him along without making him feel unimportant, but I was reminded every day that I made him feel that way. My regret, that I didn't notice I was doing it. I miss him and I know that I shouldn't because if we were supposed to be together, we would have been able to work out our differences with out the screams and without the cold shoulders.

One day I will find happiness again, but I feel that moving away will do that for me because I am constantly reminded of him everywhere I turn and everyone I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment