Breaking news...
As of last night, I had one thing on my mind, and that was...
I hit a poor raccoon and he was chasing a friend! I felt just terrible! However, as of this morning when I drove past the crime scene, I noted that the raccoon wasn't there. So, does this mean that he is actually ok and I probably only hit it every so slightly? Or does it mean that it was able to keep running but died later on. I am hoping that I hit it just a touch and he has a bruise. I wasn't driving fast, probably like 30 mph, but that can still kill. Estelle's front right tire is where it got hit... and it didnt thud, just a small noise.
So... yeah hopefully all is well for that fella.
Finals are done and over with!!!! Fuck Yeah!!!!!!! I am so excited to have a week of no school. But unfortunately, my summer schedule is so going to be a beast! grrrr!!! 15 credits and classes monday through thursday!!! This equals no money! damnit!
But Friday, Sat, Sunday will be full of money-making and love makin'.
ReplyDeleteThose Raccoons need to get their heads on straight and realize that cars are bad news. I don't play in the street because I know cars arent toys, they should learn it too.