Monday, May 17, 2010

Small Apples= Good Times

Ahhh... It was such a fantastic weekend :)

It was so nice to be able to get away this weekend (even if it was just to the state next door) and forget about everything that is going on in my life causing stress. The car ride up to Minnesota was longer than expected but it was nice to have some alone time with Austin and just be silly (HooHa: it's an Adam thing). I was able to see what the future would entail and let me tell you, I am looking forward to it :)

When we arrived at about 8 or so, we rushed to get ready... this was something that is normal for me, however the twist... I felt like I broke my big toe!! Look before I walk was the lesson learned, however it still fucking hurt. I tried really hard to show how much it hurt... but damn I wanted to cry. Buck up Sue!!! We went to this place called the CC Club or bar or whatnot.. haha I don't remember the name, but it was a fun little place. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I got to meet some of the most nicest and seemed to be genuine people up there. I hope I gave them a good impression... I liked his friends :) We got a little on the tipsy side and headed back to his old apartment where crazy shenanigans took place (wink wink) Oh man... let me tell how beat up I was the next morning... aww it's ok though rubes. We ended up leaving Minnesota around 1ish... or whatever the time was when I finally figured out the gas pump.

We got back into the townish area and went to this cute little place called Fitz. Really good food... stuffed our faces and went to sleep for a couple of hours. Then.... Pet Semetary!!!!!! Now, I really wanted to watch this movie cuz I hadn't seen it in forever... however it struck up some emotions with me.. when they had to put Church down. I know he was evil, but flashbacks of doing that to Tootsie only a few months ago really hit hard. Just typing it right now makes me a little teary eyed. Afterwards we watched Walk Hard... to lighten the mood. Didn't matter though.. .I still had nightmares.

Sunday was a lazy morning... followed by a lazy afternoon on my end. I started to feel really sick so I just took a nap when I got home.. it really didn't help one bit. So I did some laundry, cleaned a bit and did my homework... which leads to today and the fiasco of my life.. I hurt sooo bad!!!! I think I should make an appointment with the doctors because what is happening is not good, and frankly really kinda embarrassing.

I really hope that Austin had a good weekend... I just wish I had enough time and money to get him the perfect gift.. but I have a little something up my sleeve ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment