It's been a while since I made a post. Mostly its because I have been stretched to the max with research, school, work and moving. But we are all moved in (for the most part) and now it is just about getting everything in its place. I have yet to see the storage room that we have, but I know soon I will have to go down there.
Next week is my last week of school and then I will receive my Bachelor's Degree. I am super excited to not have to deal with school deadlines anymore. As much as I am going to miss having access to Adobe CS5 and such, I just have to save my pennies and purchase it on my own. For now, I am just using a free download and then hopefully once it expires, I can get what I need to keep creating. My goal is to be completely finished (well happy) with my website and then keep my professional blog going, adding photos and really taking a chance on photography. Since I am going to have the time for it, I may as well keep learning and creating.
Yesterday Austin and I found out that we are having a little girl. Her name is Lucia Phair Kenworthy and she is going to be my muse, my goal and the reasoning behind what it is I have to do to be successful and my drive to get there. I love her so much right now, that I can't even begin to imagine what it is going to feel like to have her in my arms. I have thought about taking my professional blog in a few different directions.. possibly in a direction that will get me noticed for not only what I can achieve but also be noticed for my educated self, my opinions and my creative writing. I think it would be amazing to be a professional blogger.. but obviously I just have to put myself out there. In due time things will fall into place, but I am taking the step by step process (without skipping a beat) to get myself out of this mess I am in and hopefully by the time Lucia gets here, I will have most of my mistakes behind me.
No comments:
Post a Comment