Oh man!! Starting on Friday this mama is going to start counting down the days. I am so glad that I have gotten to this point and have still kept some sort of sanity. I must admit, these past few weeks have really tested my nerves, especially at work, but maybe it's because I am always there and there is always something happening. Not that I can't handle it, but issues do get on my nerves.
I think what really helped me to take my hormones that I did obtain and lash out at my old landlord's secretary, purposely loud enough so that the stinker could hear me in his office, since he locks himself in there. It felt great... which is why I have completely embraced the "bitch" in me. And fortunately for everybody else, I know when to turn it on and off :)
Last night I did feel bad though. I was jazzed about finally seeing the movie Watchmen and really... it started out great. I thought to myself, I could give this movie some thumbs up. However, my mood changed drastically when I started getting tired, and we were about an hour and 45 minutes into the movie. I figured ok... half hour more, i can handle it. Nope... i was told it was 2 and a half hours long.... only to find out once 2 and a half hours hit we still had "15 more minutes" for another hour.... 3 and a half hours long!!! Not fair. The dvd box did not tell me that, in fact, the genius printed the length of the movie on the dvd itself. I was sooo incredibly irate that it made me absolutely hate the movie over and over and over again.
Alright, enough with the ranting...
changes in me:
My feet and hands are enormous. My fingers are the size of hot dogs and my feet the size of clouds. My belly had dropped and the "battle scars" now make my belly look like a big bowl of brains. My body is about 400 degrees F about 90 percent of the day and my hips feel broken, but not enough to stop me from waddling back and forth to the bathroom every 5 seconds. 3 weeks to go and it's only going to get worse.
I am finally embracing my belly.. well kinda. I have had a lot of priceless comments today from complete strangers that I would normally get in a huge funk about. But I just turn to them and smile and say, well I only have a couple of weeks left... that's why i'm so big. I literally had walked into the gas station today and a man with long greasy hair, missing a front tooth, holding a case of Budweiser took one good look at me and shouted "man, you're fat!" Considering the source I just laughed it off. Then a woman in the parking lot shouted at me from her window of her car... "I just gotta know, are you having twins?" when I responded no, she followed with "well you are going to have one big baby.. you look great otherwise, but you are huge!" And i was able to just shrug it off because my excuse is pretty damn good one... I have a human growing inside of me!!!
Alright, I have to switch positions cuz my butt is starting to fall asleep. I'll post more when I actually have something to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment