Today is the day of realization, that next week, April begins... and what comes with April... Lucy!! Now people say that pregnancy is 8 months and a year long. I totally get that, but at the same time, April is soooo close that I can't believe how fast things are going. We have such a big year ahead of us and knowing that our main focus from now on is going to be her, and that can make things much more difficult for others around, our regular lives we have lived up until this point... or at least up until we started to settle down finding out we were pregnant.
It will be quite an adjustment for us, for all of us. I think I am ready for this challenge, I just want to make sure that the people around us are going to be ready for the change of events. Elle Louise has shown some interest in this change, being a very well behaved cat around young children, which is something that makes me so happy. I was so afraid she was going to be mean, but she has really matured since she got declawed.
We have things almost ready for the hospital. Austin packed the diaper bag for her, his computer and camera/case is ready to go, and the hospital bag is almost finished being packed. I just have to put in a few more things that I don't have yet but will be getting this weekend :) I have to clean out my car from the winter and my moves. Yes, moves... It was a crazy year last year and once the last move hit, it was too cold and I was getting too uncomfortable to be crawling around in my car. So once the weather hits some higher degrees and non cloudy days, I will be in that backseat making sure that everything is prepared for her.
Tonight and tomorrow I will be working on the Thank You cards finally. I feel bad that I hadn't gotten to them until now, but better now then never. Things have just been so busy around here that when I get a chance to sit down, all I wanna do is fall asleep. But hopefully some of that will change before she gets here. As of April, I am lowering my hours down to my 30 hours a week with Wednesdays off. It will be nice to not feel so stressed. I feel bad because my hormones get the best of me when I am there, probably because I spend more time there than I do my own place... at least more time there awake than I do my own place.
Alright, I gotsta jet....
No comments:
Post a Comment