As of the beginning of January, not sure on the date, I have decided to do my first ever "thon". I 'm not so sure if this is a marathon or what you'd call it, but it's a 17 mile walk. I'm really excited and I'm hoping that I can do it all and prepare myself at my best to ensure I'm not going to feel like death when I'm done.
Each New Year we come up with resolutions. It never fails that my resolution is to lose weight. And every year I yo-yo. Right now, I'm at the heaviest that I've been...ever... including pregnancy. It's very challenging to get the energy at this size to do something about it. I try to do something about it for a week or two and then I fall flat on my face. This time, the 17 mile challenge will keep me going for the next 5 months or so.
My New Years resolutions for 2015 are...
Complete my 17 mile walk
Be in more pictures with my friends and family, especially my daughter
Find time to be girly for myself
and
Say thank you when complimented
These are things I know I can do. Things that I know I don't do at this point.
Happy New Year to all!
Suzy
No comments:
Post a Comment