Here I am, sitting at work, and I shoud be working. I'm not! I don't understand how my life is sooo ADD and I am supposed to act like it isn't.
So here's the scoop on my thought process today...
Recently I was dumped via Facebook... umm lame! I have a profile set up on a dating sight but nobody has come across me that is my type. I have a specific type and I refuse to settle for less... some may think that's picky? I think that's smart! I have recently been talking to somebody (barely talking though) who had peaked my interest a couple of weeks ago. He seems really awesome, nice, fun, I think he is a good lookin fellow at that as well. But... good things always have some little bump in the road... his availability is up in the air and there are other girls that are intrigued by him as well... one being an ex :/ Do I just pretend that I don't care or do I just give up trying to find somebody right now. Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't be looking for anything at this point in my life.. but that sign can kiss my ass!
I ran into my ex today... it was kinda funny really. We haven't communicated in over a year and it was soooooo awkward. We nodded, said hi, and I walked away. It was nice to be able to walk away from the past knowing that it ended for a reason but that journey with him was extremely educational.
Grr... Can't this girl get what she wants now?!
No comments:
Post a Comment