Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots on my mind!

So I am really excited about this blogging business because I have so many things going on in my mind at once. Lately, if it isn't boys, it's projects. I just talked to a friend of mine who is really interested in doing a photoshoot with me or for me... either way it's going to be a great experience.

This flood of creativity is pouring out of me and onto paper, into ears, and into minds of others. First and foremost I want to do a trial shoot. I have a few ideas in mind, but one that stands out will be Miss Q and I. Miss Q is a tarantula that my friend has kindly named after me and will let me use. I am extremely extremely afraid of spiders and the very thought of this shoot makes me sick... but I am a grown up God Dammit and if I can't handle a little fear in life, then it isn't worth living!

Next, Pinups!!!!!! Whoohoo!

Followed by....

Tattoos!!! I am working on a piece for my side. I just gave the artist the 411 and he seems interested in doing it for me. Seems promising.. I do like his work!

No comments:

Post a Comment