Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Application to live

Man oh my I am excited!!!! John-Michael you are the bestest and you have made my fricken day!!!!!!! It's true! The apartment you found is wonderful and I am realllllllllllllllllly hoping it is gonna work out! Haha ok... so I just sent in my application for this wonderful apartment full of character that has every single thing I wanted and actually allows pets and is in my price range and..... Can be ready by June!!!!!!!!

My checklist of wishes...
Wood floors... check!
Two bathrooms... check!
Exposed Radiators... check!
Porch... check! times 2 yes 2!!!
Two Bedrooms... haha of course check!!
Pet friendly... check!!!
Dining room... check!!
Large Kitchen... check!!
Updated stuff... check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Location... check!!!

Alright enough with the checklist... i don't wanna brag nor do i want to get my hopes up... this place is amazing and man I will cry for days if we don't get it! Crossed fingers are a must!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment