Monday, April 12, 2010

Atoms are sluts

Ahhh what a whirlwind of a weekend!!! I am tired to the max and ready to crash! Good news to be reported :)

Thursday and Friday were amazing!!! I loved every second of it even though sleep was an issue and migraines came and went. I am highly impressed by this whole situation at hand and I am giving my lady Danielle a couple of thumbs up :) Saturday sucked in the AM... well I should say it sucked during work! This little lady had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep and yeah, tired tired tired!!!!! (totally worth it though ;)) Mexican fiesta, amazing.. well until the awkward and uncomfortable end but there is really nothing that can be done about it. All is forgotten for now.

>>>>>In other news.... beep beep beep beep beep beep
Karla had her baby!!!!!!! This is very exciting because I have been itching to meet my new little girl! Unfortunately good news tends to be followed with some sad news. Karla is doing well... after a few complications she is home! Poor Autumn was over cooked and came out with quite a temperature, things are better now, but for 4 days she will be in NICU and she will be home tomorrow! And to top off the sad baby news... my sister found out once again that she is not pregnant. It just kills me to see her so upset. I wish there was something that I could do. She keeps having this heartbreak and so far nothing has worked :( The only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed that some day soon she will be able to be that mother that she has been wanting to be for years!

For the next couple of weeks... or throughout April I am going to try to keep myself uber busy because May is going to be a good month and I know that whenever I have something to look forward to, time ticks by so slowly! On my April agenda... job search ( i need a new one, I cannot handle this any longer), starting to pack so this little lady can move, getting stuff together for a garage sale, try to spend my time on family especially because they are growing and I feel like I am missing out on a lot of things. Once May rolls around I am going to be one busy beaver and one happy camper! My niece's 2nd birthday party... which means babies galore!!! Another birthday extravaganza to follow the next weekend ;) (i'm excited!!!!), a wedding the following weekend and then there you have it.. June and it'll be a super busy month of moving and packing and unpacking and loving life with my bestest friend in the whole wide world coming for a long time needed visit!!!!!!!! Of course, July will be amazing as well because somebody will be moving home!!! 2010 I heart you!

Alright, I will stop gushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment