Ooooohh I almost forgot!!! This week is baby week wink wink :)!!!!!! My niece will be born any day now, and at the latest it will be on the 10th! I am super excited and happy and Aaaahhhhhhhhhh! I love being an Aunt, it has taken me from never ever wanting to have kids to "I think I could totally handle this" and want a kid or two or a litter haha! ok not a litter, I know what it is like to grow up with 6 sisters... I could never do that to my own :)
Then... it's a secret but somebody gets to take a pee test on the same day that Autumn may be born.. I am keeping my fingers crossed because I know that she is going to be an excellent mother! She already is! But it's her turn to finally be an official mommy! I'm rootin' for ya girl ;) !!
And... over the weekend I got to see all of my ladies... well almost all... all but Gabby... I miss her! She is sooo f'ing amazing.. another reason why I have changed my mind on babies... Gabby you are hilarious and you are right... my hair is like sunshine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment