Ahhhh!!! Today is amazing! Two different sets of customers gave New York and Company a piece of their minds... well one yelled at me so I scolded back and the other gave Danielle a "heads up" haha! Damn us! It's beautiful outside and I am stuck indoors for the most part working :( It's ok though.. plenty more days out there for me to enjoy.
This week is gonna be jammed packed with crazy!!! Today is a 12 hour day... not too terrible, tomorrow is gonna be a long one :( I hope it rains. Wednesday will be like today and Thursday will be lazy! I am gonna skip school and take care of some business :) But then I have to work. This post is pretty boring.. I know I will have more to right about. Like I totally just got my period unexpectingly...hmmm. I am looking to apply for a waitressing job which I found out was in Lodi... kinda out of my way but it doesn't hurt to see what it is like... however I do wanna stick to the downtown area. John-Michael is calling a place tomorrow for a home!!!! I hope we can boot those tenants outta there!
I am really looking forward to the weekend! I got the sombrero and I am narrowing down my options for an outfit! I sound really sad that that is what I am doing on my spare time. I should be working, but I'm not.
Alright... I'm out!
PS I totally look like a Roseanne character today... so sad, but I am not trying to impress anybody at work haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment