Friday, April 23, 2010

Can't seem to wake up today

Grr!!! So this is my first year with allergies and I totally get where people are coming from when they bitch about all the time!!! This fucking sucks!! I couldn't sleep last night because my nose didn't allow me to breathe appropriately, breathing through my mouth only makes my throat hurt more! And today, while at work, I was able to only wear my contacts for like an hour and a half! I hate my glasses on me, and would love a new pair... one day!

My weekend is ruined due to financial disgrace on my end. Grr stupid unexpected bills!!!! But whatever, I have to be responsible and take care of that shit unfortunately :( I miss my love! I was sooooo excited to get to see him this weekend, maybe that is why I feel extra shitty today. I am soo happy that he understands, I'm not used to that from past. He just really knows how to make this lady right here smile :) I am hoping to be able to make it up to him somehow real soon! I am going to try and see if I can make it up there next Saturday... I have to figure things out with work though on Monday.... I am almost certain it could work out... but work at Herzing has been soooooooooooo crazy lately, especially because I have 4 major projects to do and I am distracted by life and school, that I am afraid that it may not. Keep my fingers crossed and hope that I can butter up my boss :)

My sister feels really bad about my weekend and I think it is soooo sweet of her. She is going to get me out and about for crazy legs tomorrow and then some drinking with her downtown. It's gonna rain, but the bars are indoors so yeah, I shouldn't worry about getting wet. In return for her treat, I am going through a lot of my things and for some reason, she loves my stuff so I am giving it to her :)

In insurance news... guess who isn't getting any.... ding ding ding that's right! Me!!! I can't afford to spend $1100 plus almost $100 a month. So... that said, I have to go with my alternative plan. Which shouldn't be a problem, just soo busy right now that I can't imagine when I am going to find time do sit on the phone forever.

On the upside of this whole craziness of a weekend.... Austin told me that he may be moving down much sooner than I thought!!!!!!! I miss him like crazy and I can't wait to go up and visit him! I also can't wait to be able to see him whenever I basically want to :) This makes me happy all over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment