Monday, April 26, 2010

Caution!!!

Alright..... this is a shit in you face kinda blog today for all of the so called "ladies" out there.

I am sooo God Damn sick of the skanky ass clothes followed by personas that some girls out there think is ok to possess. I find it completely inappropriate to be walking around with short showing off your dimply ass and a shirt that only covers your nipples... yes nipples... believe it or not, it was mother son day with this girl. Really? Poor kid having to be raised with a slutty mom... I cannot imagine.

With the above said, I also feel that it is very inappropriate to be posting up pictures of that shit on social networks. I dont know... maybe what I consider trash others consider treasure, but leave some shit up to the imagination. Don't get me wrong, I find pin-ups and such to contain both sexy and classy. And sure, every now again I think it is alright to show off some of your assets when you are with the right crowd, but prefferably in the fucking house or if you were actually gorgeous enough to lay it all out in a magazine spread. I guess that's the lady in me. I mean, I know that I have some assests, but I don't enjoy putting on a show for the whole world to see. I look at these girls and think... "you are totally asking for it" and then I go on to think "I will not feel bad if you get attacked". Yes, that right there is me going to hell. But guess what folks, I know what it is like to get attacked... I have been attacked and assaulted before, and yes, for real. I choose not to talk about it because I don't know what I did to deserve that shit, but I do know that I wasn't out and about showing off my bedroom parts. It really just pisses me off that both men and women glorify looking like a fucking prostitute. I don't find it funny, I find it embarassing. I get sick to my stomach knowing that there are girls out there like that who try to fuck with other peoples lives because they think that they are the hottest thing to step foot on this planet.

 I think that the attitudes that come along with the skankdified look is even worse. We are all adults or at least are supposed to be maturing as one. I know that I dont go around acting like my shit don't stink... maybe it's cuz of the way I was "raised". Even if parents thought it was ok to let their children walk outside of the house looking like that, I don't get why... I dont know, but acting and looking like trash is not something that would fit well with my family, or other families that I would be coming in contact with on a day to day basis. Fuck, i don't disrespect my parents like that, and I know for a fact that there are times that they just want to give up on me for being the blacksheep.

But I guess, who I am to judge what is sexy or beautiful when I wouldn't know it if it were staring back at me in the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. I like that, its true, leaving some to the imagination is alot better, you were probably actually raised right or maybe just raised to begin with.
    You can still look sexy without having only your nipples covered.
    Nice rant.

    ReplyDelete