Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Listen here glamour puss!!!!

It is time to put my foot down!!! This is an angry and happy post today haha!

First off...

Just got an email today saying that the apartment is ours!!!! WOoOOOOOoOo HOOooOOOoO!!!! Yeah I just did that ;) I cannot wait to live downtown!!! And... get this.. My friend Patrick just told me that he got his place too... pretty much neighbors! I love it!!! Good time all around! This will be the most amazing year ever for multiple different reason!!!

Second off...

Don't let my "ignoring the situation" make you feel that I don't care whats being said, it just means that I don't want to deal with immaturity. I am tired of the BS that is going on and somehow, I was able to predict it. Shocker! I'm an adult, we are all adults, I mean exactly what I say. I always let people know that I only speak facts and opinions... So fuck you for speaking lies! Yes this could be me being immature haha, but seriously?!?! Why should it matter that I have known one of my best friends for years... and why would you lie and tell people that me being protective of a "brother" figure is beyond crazy because "i have only known him for a little over a year".. false! I am sorry, this shouldnt get to me, but when I am hearing lies upon lies from one end and honesty from the other end... I am going to become protective... grrrr! So please, leave me out of this shit. I didn't want to be in the middle of it before, and I still don't. If you have issues with the fact that I care for my friends feelings, then well, tell me about it.. be an adult, don't start spreading rumors or being a little shiesty because you have been caught in unneccessary lies.

Alright... sorry about the above... but we are all adults here and if you are insecure of that fact, then you need a time out!

In other news haha... I am looking forward to next weekend :) I will be able to get away for a bit and enjoy getting to know somebody who makes me smile. I think this will be a jolly good time and I am really ready to explore the possibilities. Then, it's time to get down and dirty with the job hunt! Well, I have been getting down and dirty with it... applied for another internship.. fingers crossed.. And I will be going around downtown for some waitressing jobs! Like I said today at work, I love working with these ladies, but if I stay any longer I will lose my mind!

Wish me luck!!

1 comment: