Friday, April 2, 2010

Who's that cat in the window?

Oh man... these last couple of days have been sooo draining! My fault for last night, but prior nights, well I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. No sleep once again! 3 days straight! Train wreck, but everything is super funny due to total exhaustion! So this week was full of awesomeness and not so awesome moments.

Not so awesome moments...
Well, I started with locking my keys in my car, followed by falling down at work. Let's see.. oh.. finding some stuff that I had put aside about a year ago for my ex and I... I should have thrown it away! Instead, I packed it up and moved?! Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore. Enter creepy guy. Rick! Psychopath! Seriously he will not leave me alone. Next move he makes, he will be in for a rude awakening. He is getting his background checked as we speak haha! Don't mess with me, I have friends and they have weapons and legal action thingamajigs!

Now onto the awesome...
First off... this weather is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited that its nice out! Followed by a day of walking around in the sunshine with my roommate searching for that home that we both need! Let's see... I met this guy yesterday who has had some real unfortunate luck physically but his spirits were sooo high, made me feel like a fool when I think about how hard I am on myself... but.. it was refreshing to meet a young kid with such enthusiasm. I talked to a friend last night for hours... good times :) and today... Lionel Richie's Hello was playing at the gas station while I was filling up my brew... soo good shit! Now let the holiday weekend begin... even though I am not religious, I will still celebrate with family! and next weekend... :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment