So... year has been extremely amazing for me minus a couple of nut jobs out there. I am looking for a couple fo new jobs, got a new place to live, have a super awesome amazing fella in my life and hopefully some new hair within the next days or so. I am trying really hard to keep things positive and so far it's been going great. I do struggle though, times are really tough on me in so many aspects. Working out with my lady Danielle is a plus. It's good to be able to do that stuff and then also be able to vent about life and it's history at the same time. We had a good time last night, well at least I did haaha. I was able to completely tell secrets that I haven't been able to speak of for the mere purpose that I am ashamed of myself. Nothing awful, just stuff that I know makes me unhappy.
On a kind of different note... I really can't wait to move away. I just want to pack up now and get out of Wisconsin for good... well for good for now. One of my topics of discussion was moving and moving with Austin. People around think things are going fast but they also look good. I agree... I have that feeling of rushing... but him and I want the same things out of life and in my eyes, we found eachother to get to those places and be happy... and to be happy together. I have never had these feelings that I have been dealing with about him. I have had serious relationships and had been given empty promises... and for that reason, I have kept my guard up completely. But with him, I feel the truth and it doesnt scare me the way the past has. I am 100% comfortable with everything said between us. I have high hopes that this is going to be a long journey... and all I want to do is run away with him and start a brand new life and be the person that I know that I want to be with the people I want to have in my life for keeps :)
I love that your blogs are always gushy... I just have a track record of saying things outloud and then it goes away and i don't wanna jinx this.
ReplyDeleteYea those bad things were pretty bad. Glad you understand.