Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah!!!! I feel gross today!!!!

The above title of this blog is completely my fault! Damnit for eating late last night!!! But it was soooo delicious! Anyhow, I feel like shit today, but it's going to be alright. I am sure the day will lighten up a bit. So yesterday was extremely crazy wacky amazing!!

1) Returned a call for a job I had applied for 2 weeks ago which ended up being a phone interview.
2) Late for work because that phone interview took forever!
3)10 minutes after the interview I got a call back for a second interview (I kinda feel they are desperate, but I'll take it)
4) Work was dead, but fun for the first 2 hours... then a bitch swarmed in with nothing but "i'm gonna knock you down" written all over her face.."just so you know, you are going to lose a gold card member if I don't get this discount" hahahaahahaha!!!! Guess what... I too am a gold card member, you are nothing special.
5) During the last hour and a half of NYCO I received the best text messages from my lova :)
6) Then got a message from the Comedy Club about a job offer as a server there... took that and flew with it. I start Friday, May 21 :)
7) Worked at Herzing during the eve hours I got a lot accomplished, talked to my boss and after next week... hopefully start slowly removing hours... maybe i am getting ahead of myself... but this is exciting.
8) Came home finally and relaxed and hit the sack early cuz today is a 14 hour work day straight!!! of all days to feel soooooo gross!

Tomorrow is going to drag on because it is the day I am most excited about! Austin is moving down here!!!! YAY!!!! <3 Next week is going to be extremely similar to this past week... 13 hour days til Friday. I have a lot to do too in my personal life such as... get an oil change, get my hair done, and spend some sweet time with Mr. Kenworthy. My hair may have to wait til the weekend though... who knows... sigh :(

Sunday... well Sunday is Mother's Day. I have to be at my sisters by noonish to help her cook and what not. Apparently we forgot to invite my mom to the Mother's Day extravaganza... whoops haha! I have a shit ton of home work to do (which I may try to sneak in a few drawings while at work today.. shhhh) Otherwise, I don't know how I am going to get that done... I'll try my hardest though! So like I mentioned before, Austin moves down tomorrow :) I work from 10-4 and NYCO and then off to a birthday celebration at my sister Karla's house for little Miss Alyssa.... Happy 2nd Birthday Girl! MUAH!!!!! Then, hopefully, I get to have some quality time with Austin before the next day begins... God I miss him!

With the way things are going lately, I am hoping that good news with fill my family's lives. Especially Robin and Jenny's. They deserve some good stuff too :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for them and hope that all goes well for the near future and they can experience some positive life changing moments.

Can you tell by this blog that I do not want to work today :) I have sooo much going on in my head right now and it literally feels like it is going to explode! Ahh well... my temples are throbbing and my eyes are fucking as dry as a whistle... a whistle that has yet to be blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment