Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!!

Jeez Louise!!!!

I am so super tired. I thought that I have been tired before, but this takes the cake ( not really sure what that saying means but hey.. I guess it fits? ) Week two of 3 jobs and school. I can't wait for the end of June. I love working at the Comedy Club though. It is soo much fun! The people there are super nice, the customers are really nice as well... for the most part... well at least this past weekend. I found out that I work with an old co-worker so that's awesome! I'm excited about this place... I hope it's everything I have dreamed of hahahahaa!

I start Summit next week and slowly start phasing out at Herzing.. I hope it's sooner than later because I am having a hard time right now. I am so exhausted... mentally, physically, emotionally... the list could go on. I feel like I am being a bad friend, coworker, sister, daughter, and especially girlfriend. I know that I have taken off way more than i can chew and stretched myself beyond thin... more like i have stretched my self to shreds.... I am being moody, bitchy, sad, depressed, and this has caused me to eat... yes eat.. and yes my image is always on my mind. I just need some free time to relax and have a good time with people I love. Such as, this past Sunday. I had a blast being with Austin and going through Parfrey's Glen.

This place was just sooo much fun, relaxing, beautiful and perfect... and the company... well that only made it better. Lesson learned though... don't wear a dress and sandals. We are planning on going back this summer with a couple of our friends. I'm looking forward to it :)

I guess I do have to put on my big girl panties because the light is at the end of the tunnel and that tunnel is shortening as we speak. I am just torn if I should quit New York and Company or not... I think ultimately I will have to, to save my sanity.... tear drops

No comments:

Post a Comment