Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Moon over his hammy?? or was it mine?

Ahh.. what a crazy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I started out alright, knowing that my Friday and Saturday was going to be ... long :( I am so tired of those 18 hour work days. Definitely stresses me out. Saturday I cracked, I broke down just completely insanely upset. Money, moving, working like crazy and trying to "diet" is causing chaos! On the upside, tracking my calories through my online journal has paid off nicely. I hope to keep this going. It's definitely keeping me aware of the things I eat/ do for activity.

After Saturday's long ass day, it was time for some freedom for two whole days. I spent my morning/early afternoon packing and running errands for moving :)!!!!!!!! And then Austin came over and we laid in bed trying to figure out our evening plans together... it was nice to be able to make plans for late evening knowing that I didn't have to be anywhere the next day :) We stopped by some friends then headed to Lodi where the action was ;) We walked down to KD's Bar and I got to meet a group full of people (family and friends of his). I feel bad cuz he has yet to meet anybody in my family. We ended up leaving around 1ish or so. It was a beautiful night and the sky was clear, however lightning was everywhere. We decided to get frisky ( i had decided before we left my place) and had at it in a park in the middle of town (at the point it could have been called Mammorial Day weekend?). Sooooo much fun... the aftermath of bruised and scraped up knees... not so fun haha. And I have mosquito bites in places that mosquitoes should never be. Oh but it was amazing. I really wanted to make my family proud and decided to throw my dress up in the middle of main street and put my panties back on hehehehe :) Then I got a front row seat to the man of the night singing song after song in his panties. A picture was immediately posted!!!!!!

Monday we stayed in bed til about 11:30. Played with 5 dogs... and one was a St. Bernard!!!!!!! Then off to meet Danielle and Adam's twins!!! Congrats you too!!!!!!!! We ended up going on State Street to walk around, grabbed a bite to eat and went to the Union, where, for some reason, it was my mission to make Adam as uncomfortable as possible the whole time there. Mission accomplished!!!!!

Needless to say, I was burnt out and fell asleep around 10 last night to start my first day at Summit... and I'm still working as we speak (but at Herzing)

I love you Austin!!! Thank you for the perfect end of a really long and horrible beginning of my Memorial Day weekend! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment