Monday, May 10, 2010

A whole lotta hoopla

Anyhow... what a crazy weekend and yet another jam packed week ahead of me. I am sooo exhausted but come Friday, I will have 2.5 days off. Still waiting to hear back from Summit Credit Union. We have been playing phone tag for the past few days trying to set up time for the actual second interview. I don't know how that is going to work for me and my upcoming week. Maybe I can fit it in on Wednesday or Thursday... who knows. This weekend was full of slow business and good times. Slow business wasn't fun... especially on Saturday. I had so much to look forward to on Saturday, but to be stuck at work with so many people on, all I felt I did was stand around and look tired. But, fortunately for me, I got to leave a half hour early... really not though because the minute a clocked out and stepped out from the back, I saw a co-worker from my other job doing a little shopping. I ran into two different co-workers that day...(both with the same name too... weird).

After work, I ran home real quick to change for my niece's birthday. Damn she was soooo adorable! And, I got to see my little lady Autumn as well. What a good baby. The only time she fussed was when she was messy down below haha. It was a good time, getting to see all of my nieces and sisters on that side of the family.

After the birthday party, I headed on over to Lodi to be with Austin. It was soooo great to see him! I am beyond happy that he has moved down here. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I have never felt as beautiful as he makes me feel... and I have a lot of negative images of myself in my head so that is definitely saying something about him. Everything about him makes me feel so secure and so complete. I know, I gush a lot... but this is more of me just expressing how happy I am... not gushing.. cuz I do gush a lot about him ;)
We kept it a low key weekend, being that he just moved down on Saturday evening and I have had one hell of a week. Sunday, I spent some time with my sisters and my mom and step-dad, cooked out, played cards  and laughed the day away. It was nice to not feel judged or ridiculed like I do when it isn't a celebration. Then, off to Lodi again where Austin and I went for a walk (showing me around... plotting out places hahaaha ;) muah!!) then we watched a movie... but I don't remember what it was called. It was just a good weekend overall... and I have him mostly to thank :)

This week will be a doozy. I'm actually in class right now, ahead of the class so I am just wasting some time. I have a lot to do this week and I am not looking forward to it all. I just need a break... a break from everything.... ~sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment