Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!
I am so tired already! it is only 8:56 pm. I have had a long day and tomorrow is only going to be longer. I have my eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning, which hopefully goes exactly how I want it to. I am sooo sick of wearing my glasses. I can't see the best out of them and I lost my new perscription to get new glasses. But like I said, hopefully my appointment goes as planned.
So over the weekend, Austin and I were planning the big picture. I got way too upset and overwhelmed about the whole ordeal. Its really hard to please everybody when you just want something extremely small. But with my family, you can't go small unfortunately. Just half of my family alone is almost 100 people. It sickens me. We just want a party, not a huge ordeal. I suggested a cocktail party with hor'd'eurves.. i dont kno whow to spell that word... but he wants somewhat of a simple buffet style. I mean, it would be nice to have a dinner considering we aren't letting people be at the ceremony, but i want it a bit more simple. We have a lot of working things out which is more than fine with me. BUT, something we did agree on is the date. We are going to be in Vegas on April 13th, 2012 to get hitched, followed by a nice party on the the 4th of May. This will work out best for US because WE want jobs and some sort of stability when we move away to California. We are also looking at having our reception at Devil's Head Resort... and get some photos taken on the fairy... it'll be a good time.
Dress browsing sucks... I know what I am looking for but can't find it, and frankly I do not want to compromise that. It's super hard to explain what i want, and i think that Austin and I have to take a weekend off and just shop around... obviously not this weekend or anytime soon, but it would be nice to get the idea and possibly make a purchase. I have a dress that is black and somewhat Marilyn inspired... I am tempted to take it to a place and find something that replicates it in the color that I want, as well as have a more form fitting feel to it. I think that the length is perfect... ok i'm going to stop right there.. even I am getting bored with this.
When did i get so wedding crazy??? I am not this kind of person, nor do I ever want to be. I want a stressfree planning and a simple, yet memorable day... enough with the bullshit!!!!!! And I am tired of wedding talk.
Alright... back to normal what nots... I dont have much else to talk about. I have been really bitchy lately and frankly do not care who i am taking it out on... I say i am sorry a lot too... and I am (even if i dont mean it at the time) Alright, I have to go. No more of this and no more of that.
yea we have a year and 10 months, it can wait a bit. love you muah!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete