I'm stuck in you...
I am so sick of the way I look, being 7 months pregnant is not what I want to be anymore. I just want this to be over with so I can get back to my weight I was before, fit in the clothes I was in before and do things that I could do before. I am beyond frustrated with life right now. I am trying very hard to overcome all of this, but seriously... I don't think I could take much more of this. I want to feel attractive, I want to turn heads (and not because I am huge). I want good hair, a good face and to feel beautiful. I want to be selfish for once and take myself to a different level than what I am at. I also want to dive back into art.. I want to be accomplished at it and look accomplished. I find others who get to live their lives the exact way they want to because they don't have a human being inside of them. I am not saying that I don't love the shit out of Lucy, and I am so happy she will be in my life forever, but I want to fast forward to times that I am going to feel more confident than I am right now.
Just let me look the way I think beautiful is, that's all
oh honey, you ARE beautiful. There are many people (including myself) who think pregnant women are beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I remember the feeling of just wanting the pregnancy to be over....but once it is, you will miss it. Miss feeling that little miracle moving inside you, wondering what she will look like, when she will come into the world. I look at a pregnant woman like yourself and feel jealous that I won't feel that feeling anymore. I know you feel like a house, and your back probably hurts, and your feet may be swollen like balloons....but you will be amazed at how quick your "beauty" will come back. And once you look at that sweet little girl you will understand why women go through pregnancy just in order to feel this love, a love like you have never felt before. And you will want to do it all over again.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. You're cute as a button (okay, i just sounded like an 80 yr old!). :)
Melissa Connor