Thursday, November 10, 2011

The wheels are turning

So as of recently (meaning like 3 months ago) an old pal showed me this site. She informed me that it would be an addicting website and that it will make the time go by. I didn't believe her. In fact, when I joined the website group, I figured I would just ignore it because I had no idea what it was about and how to use it.

Sure enough, the time went on, I clicked around, learned a few things and well... My name is Suzy, and I am a Pinterest-aholic. Holy crap!!! Seriously, I cannot get enough of it. I look forward to down time at work so I can play on it. I look forward to a sleeping baby so I can keep up on fresh, new ideas. I already had so many ideas and so much on my plate, this website has got me doing more and more and more. It's going to take over my life... I just know it.

I want to move, and I want to move soon. I have so many ideas surfacing for decorating ideas that I can't even get my act together. My "work station" at home is a complete mess. I want it organized so bad, but I don't want to bring in even more stuff to do so. I keep going back and forth on buying a house... it's really a buyers market... I have so many neat ideas for my future home. However, my commitment level is very low right now. Property taxes seem like a bitch and I don't want to deal with it.

Ok, enough said. If I keep on talking I will talk myself into purchasing a home. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment