Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis the season

It's been a while since I had last posted on my personal blog. I have been very busy keeping up with work, Lucia and all of my side projects that have recently been pushed aside for the holidays. I need to work on a few things though. Christmas is quickly arriving and I still don't have my stockings sewn and a tree skirt to be pieced. My focus has really just been on myself and calorie counting.  I have been counting for a few weeks now, and I have noticed a great difference in the way some of my clothes fit me. It makes me happy. I have worked really hard to lose 7 pounds, however last weekend I pigged out on pizza and christmas cookies... damn swap! lol.. no no, it's my fault. I engorged myself with the deliciousness of cheese, sugar and grease only to find out that my body can no longer tolerate it. I guess it's a good thing, but at the same time, it stings a little. We just got a Y membership about a month ago now and I love it, but don't use it as much as I want to. It's difficult with long hours at work, holiday shopping, the flu, a baby with the flu, and so on and so on. I'm hoping we got all of our kinks and ailments out of the way so we can get what we are paying for.

All in all, it's been a pretty good month and a week so far. November was filled with the anticipation of where I was going to be at work, the start of the Holiday season... yes Holiday is a proper noun in my world so it must be capitalized. We did a search for a new place come May and my sister decided to rent us her place. Which means we can start moving some things now :) All in all, it's been a nice fall. I'm looking forward to the New Year, I have a few resolutions on my mind that I can't wait to start. ( I know that I could start them now, but that doesn't make much for "new beginnings")

See ya later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment