Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall is upon us

Today marks the first day of school for many of my friend's children. To celebrate, Lucia is now bring a backpack to her daycare. Sounds really spoiled, but she loves it! Today she was a big girl and walked hand in hand with my husband out the door, turned to me and said "bye!" as she was ready to play with her friends. I got a little choked up, again, I know she isn't going to school, but she seemed so independent.

Regardless, my baby isn't a baby anymore.

Over the holiday weekend, I got a chance to reflect on some things. One major reflection was a conversation I had with a friend a couple of weeks ago. I no longer do anything creative. Since I lost my camera charger, I no longer take photos. I no long paint or draw, rendor or crochet. I don't sew and I don't make any crafts. I think since we have hit the stage of independence, I will have to come back to it. I the urge, just no ideas. It will take a while for myself to get back into things, but I am definitely looking forward to doing some major creative stuff!

Ok, back to reality of things. Back to making lists, working, cleaning and hopefully get a workout in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment