In 4 more days we have a brand new year ahead of us. We got past the end of the world... twice, so I strongly believe it's time to celebrate. In fact, I've already started my "resolutions", but in all honesty, these resolutions are more like needed changes. That said, I actually do have a really good resolution for next year. I am going to start putting my foot down. I will no longer wait to voice my opinion. I will no longer keep quiet when I feel somebody should speak up. I will stop giving the benefit of the doubt with certain people and certain situatons. That said, I think my other "resolutions" will be easy to maintain.
Starting January 1st, I will keep positive posts, great day to day stories, show my improvements and not focus on my setbacks (as much). I have a bucket list for 2013. A few things that have made that list is:
Purchasing a new home
Have a Yo Gabba Gabba themed Birthday Party for my daughter (posting crafty ideas on my other website http://skatbrewerdesigns.blogspot.com/)
Become almost debt free... at least bad debt free
Clean my car out (I haven't done the inside of the car in a long, long time)
Keep crafting
Try to work on my Graphic Design Portfolio
and Donate more.
Those are just a handful on my list. Welcome to the new and improved Blog :)
xoxo Suzy
No comments:
Post a Comment