Friday, March 15, 2013

March on...

This has been a tough week. Lucy has been sick. Austin has been sick. And as luck would have, I am sick.
I am the biggest baby when I am sick. I complain, I feel bad for myself and I am 110% lazy.

Anyhow... it's St. Patty's Day weekend. Today, we are celebrating at work and there is green and treats everywhere! Right now, I have beautiful chocolate cupcake with layers of green frosting in diferent hues just staring at me. I want to eat it. But for now, I'm showing my pride with spearimint gum.

So, we are buying a house. Exciting! I'm excitied. I'm nervous and thrilled. But I'm sick, so my excitement is mroe of an annoyance. I just want everything to be done.

I have to stop complaining. Today wasn't the day to write a blog. I'm done for now. I promise to have something a little more exciting to talk about.

PS... paint swatch shopping is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment