Tuesday, March 26, 2013

1 week challenge

Starting this Saturday, I have off!!!! I will not be working for 8 days! It's exciting and a little overwhelming because I'm really not wanting to spend on money on anything except things like fruit and milk. Anyhow... here goes my list of things I plan on doing on my time off.

Keep packing- it'll never be done!
Keep cleaning- spring cleaning and ditching things I don't want to move.
Play dress up with Lucy- She loves doing this if I do it too.
Become an extreme couponer (on my terms)
Look at paint samples and furniture
Follow Lucy around in "her world" and take notes
Start some illustrations (starting now!)
Play with her cousins
Bake! Bake! Bake!!!
Walk... as long as it's decent weather out.
Dance crazy with Lucy
Blog... I'm serious. Whether it's on here or my other blog... I'm doing it!
Catch up on sleep and MadMen :)

Ok, I'm done.

Let's hope I don't get bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment