Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A shift

As of right now, I am going to start using this blog as a weight journal. I need to get back on track and be honest with myself with my results. Starting today I am at 194.8 pounds. This is nearly where I was at when I was full-term with Lucy. It scares me to think that I've let myself get this heavy. Besides pregnancy, I've never been this big.

I'm ready for a change. Activity is where I really need to own up to and "just do it". I was think about before and after pictures, but I don't know if I'm ready to show that. It's hard enough to admit my weight.

I will be keeping these posts short and sweet. Here are my stats!

Weight- 194.8 lbs
Height- 5'6"
BMI- 31.3 (which is considered obese)

That's scary. I need to get healthy. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by the New Year. This will be hard as we are entering holiday season, but if I want results, I need to change. This is not a diet. This is changing my world one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment