Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love all aspects of spontaneous except combustion because I don't want to see you explode.

So I had my first "real" interview yesterday.Ok, so it wasn't the first interview, but it was the first design interview. I was sooooo nervous I wanted to puke! I got all gussied up to see that I was the only one there that actually looked professional. Haha.. I didn't mind though, it was nice to feel that I looked confident. My interview took a little over an hour long. I got to present my portfolio to the design team...intimidating!!!! And I got the grand tour of the wonderful company. At the end of the interview I was told that there is one person who really has a higher up than I do, but if I don't get it this April... August will have my name written all over it :)

So after having a great interview, I decided I really wanted to have some more work shown in a different portfolio. I started up a design that I have had lingering in my head now for quite some time.. I am only at the first stages of it, but I like what I see. It's a piece I am planning on getting tattooed onto my side of 5 star lilies in various colors to represent my ladies in my life :) I am planning on adding to it as well, I just can't wait to get the funds to do this.

Another thing on my mind... photoshoot photoshoot photoshoot!!!! I can't wait for it!!! The anticipation is killing me! I need to lose 10 more pounds though to make me feel that I look alright. I am trying!

Oh... and boys are on my mind too! I have Man Fever and I don't know what to do about it... really there isn't a whole lot that I can do about it because they need to be interested in me first... wink wink ;) Anyhow, hopefully I can meet somebody in the near future that doesn't have others on his mind... cuz nobody likes to be second best. And a specific fella that I have in mind... well I hope that his head is clear when he meets me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment