Monday, June 28, 2010

Forget me not

Ahhh... it has been a super long time since I have posted anything on here! I have had so much going on lately and most of it has been amazing... some of it, well not so much... Miss you Jessabelle!!!!!

Well lets see... I have been working at my new job and making some money (which I have yet to see because I had to pay to rents for the last time) I quit the Comedy Club. I hate quitting jobs... but I wasn't making the money that I am used to making in the service industry and it was too stressful to be making shit for tips. Eh hem, by the way... tip your waitresses... they handle your food/drinks.

Lets see.... I am super duper happy to be almost moved. Today is my last day of moving a load over here and then it is all about the unpacking. John-Michael and I have set a date of when we want to have a house warming party... July 17th... so we are going to get this place looking sharp!!! I can't wait to move my last load and be over with in Sun Prairie.... I am soooooo busy right now that I feel that Sun Prairie is a hassle for me.

Today I get to have my hair done again. It is part two of my hair.. going darker red and black :) I wanna start living a healthy lifestyle... A makeover is in need and I need it from the inside and out. I have a fantastic lova ;) Austin lets me know how he sees me and at first I am embarrassed because, well I am not used to the compliments. But then I get motivated to see myself the way he sees me. I have lost 13 pounds so far...12 more to go.  I have been slacking on my diet too :( Yesterday was festival food and being the vegetarian that I am, I ate deep fried cheese curds and funnel cake because the Festival People don't make veggie burgers.

This week is going to be amazing... especially this weekend. I am stressed out mega time and on Thursday eve, Austin and I will be driving up to Pelican Lake for a little R & R. Thursday til Sunday. Drinks, boating, swimming, cards, campfires, etc. All a good time :) I hope that the weather makes it even better! I am looking for some hot and sticky days so that jumping in the lake will be fucking refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course... well... tis the season ;) Muah!!!!!

 Our friends are getting married in May of next year and we are in the wedding :) I am slowly picking out my dress... so many options. Fortunately, we have some time to actually order them. Alright, if I am actually going to accomplish anything today, I have to get a wiggle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment