You know, I absolutely hate eating alone... if I am in a room of people, then I don't mind as much because there is always some sort of entertainment and you can strike up conversations with those in the break room. However, I am located in a different branch right now than my normal on doing some training (which by the way I feel really behind on because I have school too so it cuts into my training time). I feel really sad actually. I dont know why I am taking pity on myself right now, but I am. I suppose though, it'll give me some time to figure out my schedule for the upcoming weeks. I need to come up with one for this job so that my school schedule won't interfere too much with how my new boss will be scheduling me.
Boring blog huh? I know.... story of my life right now. I am consumed with work and school right now, and trying to find time to move. I get the keys tomorrow to my new place and would like to be moved in there by the end of the weekend. However, I work tomorrow til about 5, then on saturday I work til 1 in the morning. Sunday is supposed to be my day off where I was going to get the bulk of my moving done... but first I planned on sleeping in.. cuz i would actually get to. Nope. NYCO decides to post a mandatory meeting on sunday in the morning from 830-930. I dont want to go at all... I am on break from that place. However, I know that if I go, I can put in my notice. I can't handle working so much. I am stretched soooooo thin that I can barely take it anymore. I am fortunate to be able to have work and be occupied with school, but there are so many things going on right now that I care too much about and I am missing out on it.
Thank god for my support group. They really have been there for me. And I have to thank the number one person in my life... Austin. I am going crazy and I am trying so hard not to show him it but I know that he understands and feels my frustration. I am glad I get to see him when I do. I don't take our time together for granted. He is amazing I know damn well that for the rest of my life, he will always be there for me, be the one who will help me when I need it, be the one who will get to enjoy my victories when I finally am able to come up with one. I know it's only been a couple of months.. if that, but I know that if he were to ask me to spend the rest of our lives together... I would definitely say yes. I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have found him. I thank Danielle a lot because she is the one who got us two together :)
With the above said, I have been having some strange dreams about a friend who has passed away. She keeps telling me in my dreams to slow down, take it easy and take care of myself. I know that it is stress that has gotten me all fatigued, but I really feel like she is there when I am dreaming of her. She passed away unexpectedly, I viewed her life as perfect... so is it her just telling me that I have a lot going for me right now so don't worry about things... take time to enjoy it because who knows when your time is up? I kinda feel like it is the case. I believe she is watching over me, amoung others.
Alright... time to take care of some shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment