Thursday, August 12, 2010

The heat can't handle this... or is it the other way around

Rounding up home plate.....

This month is the month for Associates Degree completion... then December... all the way to Bachelors! I am really looking forward to graduating. It is going to help me out tremendously job wise. This months is a bitch... I can't handle it at all. I have been all over the board with emotions. I blame the heat. 85 degrees with the AC on high... bedrooms and my bathroom probably an extra 10 degrees hotter. I had to drench myself in calamine lotion (or the generic brand of it) because my chest and arms decided to flare up into a rash... heat rash that is.

This weekend is my dad's bday celebration weekend. 55 years on Tuesday :) He wants to keep it low key so we are ordering in. I am too broke right now to get him a gift, so I decided to old school the man and do a rendoring of a ship. I uploaded the stencil that took me 2 days and 3 tries, but there is much more to come detail wise. I hope he likes it, I will have it framed by the time he gets it. I am all about doing some of that old school genre. My money doesnt even see my face unfortunately. Plus this gives me a reason to work on my portfolio and hopefully exceed as an artist.

Lets see... recap of the week... i have had a shitty week of a mood. but it has raised some since i got a call back from a restaurant that i applied at. Got the job too!!! things are slowly looking up... as for the heat... well that can fucking stop! I am so oooooo sick of this damn weather! Elle Lousie and Honey are melting in it!!! Austin and I went to Devil's Lake Beach on Tuesday..... it took a little coaxing to get him deeper into the water.. but totally worth the wait.  Power out on Monday during the storm we had... 6.5 hours of no electricity. Disgusting!!!!!! I feel that I am going backwards with my week. Eh, oh well. If you are really reading this blog you will be able to follow it.

Played Duck Hunt today... only got 2. I blame being a vegetarian.

My stomach hurts... again I blame the weather ( and the laxative due to weekend constipation ) gross... tmi? You probably didnt get this far into my blog for me to worry about that.

Ok, I am long overdue for some water.

Peace!

ps... I miss you Austin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment