Eh hem, see above.
Dear City of Madison,
Why in the world are you such a fucking bastard lately? I understand that accidents happen and people have to "do their jobs" but somebody out there is slacking on their end. Let me please list my issues and then my comments will follow.
1) City decides to flush out the sewers and pipelines.
- Hey, thanks for the heads up... oh wait, sarcasm (it's hard to lay it on thick when I have to type it out)
- However, I do understand that it wasn't just my street that was effected AND it is something they do on a yearly basis.
2) Mid June John-Michael and I get a letter from the city stating that starting end of June we will have our street torn up for 75 days.
- Way to not do your job boys... 2 months later, Franklin is torn to shit.
3) Two days after the city decides to flush the pipelines, construction breaks something on Franklin Street pipes...
- Watch what you are doing fellas, your job is to make sure you don't do shit like that.
- Accidents happen and I will forgive you for that.
4) Once again, water is off... only every other day at the most inconvenient times of the day for several several several hours!!!!!
- No notice... bitches... this is getting to be redundant and ridiculous.
5) Today, water was turned off for over 8 hours.
- Some people work who live downtown, I had to take a butt wipe and bottled water bath today so that I could be somewhat presentable at work.
- You are making it extremely difficult to care about living downtown right now.
- Here's a bonus, only half of the water in the apartment works right now, my bathroom and half the kitchen, poor John-Michael can't use his toilet!!!!
6) Cracks in our hallway walls have now become holes in the hallway.
- Landlord is going to love you for that one :)
- Landlord should thank John-Michael for cleaning up the hallways... I would.
7) Floods...
- Need I say more????? Seriously, it's like a mouse in a maze trying to find the cheese. Only it's me in my car looking for a safe place to park my car cuz there are plenty of intersections that are knee deep or higher in water.
See, City of Madison, what you don't realize is that we are good harding working people who live here. We are not the typical college students who don't give two shits about their property and the place they live in. All we want is some recognition and some sort of reimbursement from you. We shouldn't have to pay a water bill when the only water we get lately is from the sky and falling onto the dirty roads.. That's not the type of running water we are looking for. I find it hard to believe that you can just turn your backs and completely ignore this situation and not do anything about it for the residence down here. Most of Franklin Street residence are good, honest, respectful people. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Signed:
Suzy Brewer
PS: this winter better not suck!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment