Sunday, September 5, 2010

PLANS: Not just a Death Cab for Cutie album

This weekend all about preparing for my future. While people are out and about for the holiday weekend getting in their last moments of relaxation in the summer, I am at home preparing for much more than just the near future of this coming weekend.

Shannon is coming to our place for the weekend and I am totally siked! I miss this lady sooo sooo soooooooo much and it is going to be more than nice to see her and hang out for a bit. Cleaning, not totally finished because every time I start a big clean I start going through memories and such with my life. So much has changed this year and I am greatly appreciative about it. In about 3 months I am finished with my Bachelor's and then off to plan my life.

It's scary to know that I don't have an internship, however I have never been one to follow in everybody's footsteps. I have made the decision to work on my portfolio. Yes, that is what an internship is for, however I would like to do some freelancing while I still work my two jobs. My future is going to be a clusterfuck of new things happening, new experiences, and new people in my life... I can feel it, and I am super excited to have loose ends getting tightened up.

I have decided that I really have to start planning for all of this though. I am usually a "fly at the seat of my pants" kinda girl, but that is not going to get me to where I need to be and where I want to be. Things have to change, growing up is taking place, and my future is creeping up on me. I want to start taking care of myself in more ways than one... it's going to be tough because I am stubborn to change and sticking to it but if that is what I have to be do to be completely happy and fulfilled then I that's what I have to do.

Ehhh life.... gets to be so complicated and never seems to go as planned, but at least I know that I have plans for what is coming my way.

Duces

No comments:

Post a Comment