Oh man, the day has come! I don't know how I feel about it one bit! I am completely nervous about this whole thing! Is this a mistake??? Should I reconsider my doings? What will people think???
That's right... as of about an hour ago, I became a Tweeter on Twitter. This is something that boggles me beyond belief, however I have my reason for being on there.... Class. It is actually a requirement for my class! It was the first assignment and it is worth a big chunk of my grade... oh man!
I am so disappointed in you... twitter is one of the worst inventions in the technology age. Damn class requirements. I can't believe they are teaching you/forcing you to embrace the bottom of the barrel of technological ideas.
ReplyDeleteI'm not actually disappointed in you, but I am disappointed in your professor's curriculum.
Twitter is text messaging AT the masses and it is ever-increasingly destroying the english language with its "LMFAO" "<3 @ u" and other terrible ways to disembowel grammar. Technology like this can only lead to the dumbing down of society and its even worse that mainstream media has latched on to it and now it so sad that academia is as well.
Ok sorry for the rant but I hate everything Twitter embodies. I tend to get passionate about things I hate.
P.S. I was almost tempted to add an "LOL" at the end of that last sentence. Dammit!